The Semper Fidelis Award
As you might know I am member of a nice group of bloggers that call themselves “the Wolfpack” or “the WordPress Wolfpack” and one of their members called Patty has created this great award. She also thought it might be a good idea to award it to me for which my great thanks. In her own words
I created this award because I wanted to do something special for my friends on WordPress.
I always call my closest friends and family ‘My Wolf Pack’.
Semper Fidelis is Latin and means Always Loyal. Loyalty means the world to me. I am very loyal myself, but I’ve got major trust issues as well. And I think trust is very important if you are sharing so much of yourself with people you meet through the internet. So I am working on that!
Why the wolves? Because wolves have very strong ties with their pack. Like a family or a great group of friends. And I just love them!
So anyways, one thing let to another and now we have a wolf pack that stands up for those who can’t, give a voice to those who can’t speak, and care for the ones who need it.
Our wolf pack on WordPress are a couple of blogger friends who care about each other and have each others back in hard times.
It’s a group of friends who accept each other for who they are, support each other in hard times, have lots of fun and are loyal to each other. Just like a wolf pack.
In fact, anyone is welcome to join us. The only thing we ask for is that you care and aren’t judgmental. Just let us know and take this badge to place it on your blog.
We don’t care how you look, what your job is or whatever. If you have a good heart, it’s all fine by us! Although we do appreciate a bit of madness. 😉
That’s all! Quite easy huh? 🙂
This award stands for the loyalty and love between friends. You shall never howl alone.
- Add the Semper Fidelis Award logo somewhere on your blog. (check)
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (check)
- Nominate 5 bloggers who’s loyalty and friendship you value and you consider being part of your ‘pack of wolves’ on WordPress.
- Post something special for all of your nominees separately and dedicate it to them. This can be a quote, saying, poem, picture, anything you think that would fit that person.
- Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them.
So now I have to nominate 5 bloggers and I can’t think of any better than the following people.
- Shaun: http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
- Dr Rex: http://hrexach.wordpress.com/
- Bishop Eddie: http://bishoptatro.wordpress.com/
- Jade: http://jadereyner.com/
- Brian: http://fozzyfitness.wordpress.com/