A little info about DrRex
Her blog was started in March 2013 by Maria H. Rexach-Rivera, MD …. aka Dr. Rexand Horty Rexach, to disseminate “eclectic” information through cyberspace.
A licensed massage therapist, Dr. Rexach-Rivera received her MD degree at thePuerto Rico Recinto de Ciencias Medicas School of Medicine in 1976. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at the Ponce District Hospital in Puerto Rico in 1979. She is an active member of the Colegio de Medicos-Cirujanos of Puerto Rico.
DrRex is blogging about all kinds of social matters, Medicine, politics and much more.
Although you know the rules probably here they are ones more.
This award stands for the loyalty and love between friends.
- Add the Semper Fidelis Award logo somewhere on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate 5 bloggers who’s loyalty and friendship you value and you consider being part of your ‘pack of wolves’ on WordPress.
- Post something special for all of your nominees separately and dedicate it to them. This can be a quote, saying, poem, picture, anything you think that would fit that person.
- Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them.
Where does the moon go
On a cold winter night A wolf pup stared in to the vast darkness of the sky And thought to himself: “where is it that I lie?” So he turned to his mother, With eyes that glistened like the snow And softly asked her: “where does the moon go?” With a gently look in her eye… She let a sigh, And paced slowly along with the stars Silent as the shadows... But gleaming from the inside… Listening to the sweet pup That dares not leave her side Watching him look up… With a puzzled look in his eyes And once again he cries… “…Momma… where does the moon go?” Yet again…he only gets a gentle glare… Puzzled even more…he lets out a soft cry… And continues with his stare of the endless sky “…Momma… where does the moon go?” Accompanied by the beauty of the stars… The small pup let out his first tender howl… With his head held high And paws intertwined with the Earth, He sat back down And listened as it echoed across the snow… The moon shined brighter… The stars paced faster …and after a night of his wonders… The pup slowly gives in for the night. Curled up in the snow, The pup turns to his mother and says: “…Momma…where do you go?...”
Poem by Jessica Kuilan